This guest post is by Renee Kolar. She is a Realtor from Tarrant county. If you are looking for investment property in Fort Worth, she’s your Realtor! Her website is http://reneekolar.com or she can be reached at 817-237-9755 or via e-mail at reneekolar [at] sbcglobal.net
photo by A.M. Kuchling
Do you want to find a good realtor? Here are 13 questions to ask.
1. How long have you been a realtor?
2. How many companies have you worked for since you have been licensed?
3. How many properties did you sell last year?
4. What is your Realtor Specialty? I.E. residential, foreclosures, luxury homes, investments
5. Have you worked with investors in the past?
6. What types of investors are you currently working with?
7. What area of town do you specialize in?
8. Do you have any references? (a list of satisfied customers I could call)
9. Are you full time or part time? How many hours a week do you work? What days and/or nights are you available?
10. Will you put in the time to help me find just the right property?
11. Do you have connections with local vendors? (mortgage company, portfolio lender, bank, title, plumber, electrician, foundation company, etc)
12. Do you have your own real estate investments?
13. Do you have the flexibililty to negotiate with your broker?
Other Recent Articles